Why use video in your marketing efforts? Here are several reasons:
- Creativity – Nothing holds attention better than a good video. From animation and motion graphics to documentary storytelling and humorous talent, the creative possibilities of video are expansive.
- Accessibility – Video enables you to communicate with your audience in a way that is easy to engage with. Whether on YouTube or on your own site, customers like the idea of a video that tells them exactly what they need to know and combines compelling images, voice, and music for a fuller experience.
- Time Efficient – Video has the power to communicate complex ideas in a quick and powerful manner. While print and web are effective communication tools, relaying complex ideas has as much to do with how you say something as what you say.
- Cost Effective – Seeking a strong return on investment? Then video is a great option. When executed creatively and efficiently it can reach your customers as a cost effective part your marketing campaign. It’s the next best thing to personal selling.
- The Power of Storytelling – Customers buy from people and companies they know and trust. If they get to know you better and understand why you do what you’re doing, this helps build trust. Video can deliver your message in a compelling and persuasive manner.
With so many media opportunities available today, audiences tend to want to engage quickly, understand the message and move on. Video as an integrated part of your communication ensures they’ll absorb your messaging in way that will leave them wanting more.