UPDATE: We hired someone and his name is Tim Boyd! We’re excited to have him.
Sparkworks Media is a motion media production company in Seattle, WA. We are passionate about our work and strive to provide the best creative, value and an overall excellent experience to our clients. We work to foster a healthy work environment and collaboration among our team of 5.
We are seeking a full-time Producer to join our team.
As Producer, you will work directly with clients and Sparkworks team members to develop and manage live action and motion graphics video projects. The ideal candidate will have a broad skill set including the ability to manage videos through the production and post production process, excellent time and project management skills, strong communication and people skills, and a creative voice. This position has remote flexibility, but will also require on site work with clients and Sparkworks team members based on project needs. If you want to have a significant impact on the projects you produce, work with a variety of clients (corporate and non profit) and be part of a collaborative team, this is the place for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping establish scope and vision for new projects
- Collaborating with the team to develop superb creative solutions for clients
- Establishing and managing the project timeline, tasks, meetings, communication, milestones, resourcing and deliverables.
- Interacting with clients and internal team on creative and project management items
- Managing freelancers
- Guiding projects through each phase of production
- Reviewing projects for quality and content
- Ensuring delivery of final product that meets and exceeds client needs and expectations
- Providing excellent client service
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Experience producing corporate video projects from start to delivery, both live action and motion graphics.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience working directly with clients to meet their needs
- Self-directed with the ability to collaborate with teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly within a framework where priorities often shift and/or conflict.
- High attention to detail and meticulous follow-through
- Experience working on live action production sets
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule according to workload demands, especially as typical to live action production
- Ability to edit using Adobe Premiere
- Familiarity developing motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
- 2yr+ degree plus 3-5 years of corporate video/media experience working with clients
Sparkworks offers our salaried employees:
- Monthly healthcare stipend
- Retirement plan with matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule and work environment
This position pays between $65,000 and $80,000 depending on experience.
Please send your résumé, cover letter and samples of the representative complexity of your work (website, Vimeo, YouTube, etc.) by email to email@example.com with the subject line: Producer Resume.