Safety is our priority at Sparkworks. We want our crew and clients to BE safe and FEEL safe on set for any video production project. As the state of Washington and city of Seattle continues to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Sparkworks is committed to doing our part by running sets that are hygienic and follow the guidelines set in place by health officials.
- Each set will be stocked with wipes, sanitizer, masks, and disposable gloves.
- We will plan for the fewest number of people necessary to complete the shoot.
- Each project will have a crew member designated as a COVID-19 Site Supervisor, whose role will be to manage site safety and ensure safety practices are adhered to.
- Each crew member and talent person will pass a questionnaire regarding COVID-19 symptoms or known exposure and those with possible exposure or symptoms will not be allowed on set.
Our team will:
- Run a safety briefing on the first day of the shoot to explain the protective measures in place.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet whenever possible.
- Sanitize all surfaces to be used by the client and crew, both upon arriving, after frequent use, and before leaving the set.
- Arrive to the set in separate cars.
- Frequently wash hands.
- Makeup, wardrobe, and microphone placement will all be handled by the on-camera talent, if possible. Only if necessary will these roles be assigned to a crew member, who will be wearing a mask.